GTA GSM’s operations and customer service staff are the key interface between our partners, customers, and vendors, which play a leading role in offering customer care that is critical to the success of our Supply Chain Management operations.
• We offer domestic logistics one-stop-shop services
• We provide international freight forwarding solutions
• We charter aircraft’s to fulfill customer demand
• We manage valuable cargo supply chain
• We handle specialized products (cannabis, perishables, dangerous goods)
• We offer administration and supervision services
• Eligible to work in Canada
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong computer literacy and micromanagement skills
• Strong customer focus gained through customer service experience
• Be able to communicate fluently in English
• Must be able to obtain Transport Canada clearance
• Ability to work extra hours including holidays and weekends
Resumes are currently be being accepted for the following positions:
• Operations Specialist | Key Accounts – Shifts: 0700-1530 or 1100-1930 – *subject to change
• Operations Specialist | General Accounts – DGR CAT 3/6/7/8 qualification is an asset
If you thrive in fast-paced environments and are a stickler for excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you. Please send your cover letter, salary expectations and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying for in the email subject line.
GTA GSM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.